WHAT’S UCP OF NORTHWEST MISSOURI ABOUT?
We’re about life without limits for people with disabilities … And creating opportunities for children and adults with disabilities to learn, grow, dream and thrive. UCP is about getting the whole community involved, from our integrated preschool, to job development, volunteer programs and special events that help people understand disabilities in our region.
The core services UCP of Northwest Missouri offers are:
- Children’s Program and Preschool, integrating children with and without disabilities
- An Adult Program, featuring small-group learning activities, community service projects, technology training, and essential life skills on-site at the UCP center in St. Joseph
- Through the UCP’s Employment Program, consumers find meaningful work, build confidence and receive services for job coaching and follow-up
UCP of Northwest Missouri is a member agency of the United Way of Greater St. Joseph.
- UCP of NM MO Notice of Privacy Practices (PDF)
- Vision and Core Values (PDF)
- Codes of Ethical Conduct (PDF)
- 2017 Cultural Competency and Diversity Plan
- Strategic Plan Document
- Annual Performance Analysis 2016-2017